To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT UZBEKISTAN IS LOOKING FOR a Compliance Manager to join our team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR ACCOUNTABILITIES?
- Develop and implement Company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Monitor legal risk in documentation and giving guidance on the acceptable assumption of risk.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations.
- Conduct legal research and gather evidence.
- Explain the law and give legal advice.
- Offer legal representation at arbitration or mediation hearings.
- Draft, review and manage contracts and deeds.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Solid work experience as Lawyer or area related to Legislation.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating, and reviewing legal documents.
- Analytical skills with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Leader who displays sound judgment and attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Fluent Russian & Upper Intermediate English, knowledge of Uzbek will be a plus.
Our benefits package:
1. Annual bonus based on Company KPIs achievement
2. Health insurance
3. Meal provided in office
4. Free GYM available in city
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
This is an evergreen role, meaning that if your application is suitable, we will contact you when the position will be opened.