BAT ROTHMANSIS LOOKING FOR A BRAND EXECUTIVE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior professional
SALARY RANGE: Base Salary + Excellent Benefits + Performance Incentive
LOCATION: Seoul, South Korea
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Brand Marketing team and is responsible for leading the development of Tobacco Heating Product (THP) strategy and plans based on the company strategy & business objectives.
Reports to: Senior Brand Manager & Squad Lead
Reporting Level: Managerial
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Be the Developer and key lead of “THP” strategy to deliver stronger “THP” equity and company P&L
- Development and execution of brand plans by leading and delivering projects working effectively with cross functional teams, end markets and agencies.
- Portfolio management (Device/Product/Accessories/McLaren f1 Partnership)
- Support team lead on fact-based decision making through data-analysis and reporting for the teams to develop sound recommendations based on category reviews, working closely
- with the Strategic Planning & Insights team and other functions, demonstrating understanding of brand issues and market opportunities. (Category/Consumers/Product)
- Be the overall Brand Campaign Idea Guardian in all manifestations – including Packaging, POSM, Experiential execution, Design and Digital sign-off linked to cycle plan.
- Lead the monitoring marketing mixes, execution of brand strategies, plans and standards at end markets to maintain the integrity of brand equity taking action as required.
- Work with Trade Marketing & Distribution, 360 Activation team & agency teams in the preparation of engagement programmes and cycle plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated at field level.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong Data Analytic skills and Logical/Insights thinking
- Commercial approach to all activities
- Keen to continuously learn and raise the bar
- Strong feeling of ownership/accountability and drive for results.
- Work as the conductor, ability to
- Experience in trade and consumer insights, implementing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work as the conductor, ability to co-ordinate a diverse team, with strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience with developing brands with digital media/e-commerce
- Resilient, flexible and confident to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Project management.
- Business level English is required. Other languages are always a plus
- Proficient in both English and Korean
- Exposure in FMCG/ MNC industry
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!