BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Professional
SALARY RANGE: Base Salary + Excellent Benefits + Performance Incentive
LOCATION: Seoul, South Korea
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Deliver leadership sustainable growth of volume, share, profit through world-class key management to ensure maximised return on investment via effective development and deployment of TCI and KA partnership program to drive business agenda and achieve benchmark suppliers’ status
Reports to: Key Account Manager
Reporting Level: Managerial
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Conduct strategic accounts analysis reviews and provide strategic analysis of own and opposition performance to the company
- Recommend resources strategies and plan for responsible accounts to the company in conjunction with line manager
- Deploy accounts engagement and negotiation strategies
- Explore growth opportunities through initiatives where relevant with key focus on Drive brands
- Provide key accounts with tangible best practices of key growth drivers and relevant initiatives
- Implement fact-based & persuasive selling consistently and effectively to deliver business objectives within accounts
- Lead the account negotiation and co-ordinate all input from relevant stakeholders
- Manage account conflicts with deployment of effective communication to minimise commercial risks.
- Deploy a consistent account approach and put in place defence mechanics to defend our trading terms in strategic accounts
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are passionate in strategic account analysis?
- Fluent in both English and Korean language
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Economics and/or Marketing
- FMCG with brand and account management skills
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Key Account Management
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of managing all elements of the marketing mix
- Analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Oral & Written communication fluency in both Korean and English with negotiation and planning skills
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate, influence, and present at management level
- Proven ability to think both strategically and conceptually
- Ability to analyse problems, recommend solutions and action plans within organisational policies
- Strong management, leadership, and influencing skills
- Experience working in or alongside a highly regulated industry.
- Experience working within or alongside a large corporate or FMCG company environment.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!