BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT FINANCE IS LOOKING FOR A TALENT ADMIN
POSITION TYPE: Fixed Term (6 months)
LOCATION: BAT Rothmans Korea
- Support & work closely with Marketing Operations Analytics Executive in actionable information and demand forecast management
- Daily/weekly tracking enabling common understanding of performance vs. target and drive remedial actions to address issues
- Support develop and update the monthly marketing performance dashboard
- Deliver competitor analysis / trademark review for the development of strategic competitor reviews for inclusion in the annual marketing planning process
- Provide quality input (via in-depth analysis) into EMF (planning) cycles to drive aligned view on demand forecasting/sensitivities in Trade
- Support the assessment of daily/monthly share & market actual data, market size, and competitor impact
- Work closely with respective managers to make sure to provide robust bottom-up forecast to support development of demand planning
- Ensure monthly/quarterly reporting are managed on time in full with accuracy and alignment
- Timely input to Information & Demand Planning Manager to develop quantity content/materials for internal meetings
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- 3-5 years of marketing information / demand planning experience in global FMCG
- Experienced in managing/analysing market data/trends and providing marketing recommendations
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Proven ability in proactively driving robust sales forecast for the efficiency and effectiveness of demand planning
- Ability to synthesize & process numerous pieces of information and data to generate share/volume forecast
- Ability to define trends / opportunities – with application to demand planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge with good use of Powerpoint / Excel / Word
- English is a prerequisite
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
University degree holder in Business Administration, Economics and/or Marketing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.