BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced professional
CITY & COUNTRY: Skopje, North Macedonia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco N. Macedonia is looking for a passionate, highly motivated Activation Executive with a positive and can-do attitude, to join our Marketing department, based in Skopje.
Reports to: Trade Marketing Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Development of relevant marketing mix for each campaign and cycle activity, within a given time frame, within the given legal framework and according to agreed plan and budget
- Briefing, coordinating and managing Marketing Agencies to develop relevant campaigns and all touchpoints, and ensure their OTIF deployment/execution
- Ensuring that all brand cycle activities and activation plans are implemented properly by time, budget, and objectives
- Managing campaigns across channels - trade, B2B, Events, 121
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (retail, horeca, events, digital) and proposing innovative solutions and improvements
- Providing support in development of activation strategies and plans through all channels
- Providing detailed, concrete, and structured summary for the entire marketing mix of each campaign
- Identifying opportunities for development and innovation, in order to maximize the impact on relevant target groups
- Ensuring that brand development plans are in line with strategic imperatives defined by the global team
- Budget management
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Effective leader / driver of new initiatives; a motivator of change
- Dynamic, open-minded, ready to self-develop person
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive working conditions, including private medical insurance and flexible working hours
- Superb working environment with challenging role
- Opportunity to be part of a friendly and highly professional team in a dynamic working environment and to collaborate with colleagues across the BAT Group
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Employee development
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building outstanding capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!