BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT is a global leader with more than 200 brands in over 180 markets. The company bring together the world’s brightest and best minds. That’s why BAT value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, this is the place that will let you achieve your potential.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for motivated candidates for Assistant Corporate Finance Manager
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES:
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the monthly and quarterly Management Reporting Process for CY/CY+1 Financials (PL/BS);
- Coordinate with Commercial Finance Teams to translate and integrate Commercial decisions into Financials;
- Perform analytical reviews on the movements versus previous CY/CY+1 forecast;
-Track Financial Impact of Transfer Prices and perform analysis on components variations;
- Execute control over the company budget and coordinate with Budget Holders;
- Update Group Planning & Reporting Tool (BPC) each month with latest assumptions;
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and reports; - Coordinate various accounting processes, execute control over accounting bookings, track KPIs;
- Ensure month end closing process executed in line with the standards and procedures;
- Support the preparation of statutory year end package in line with IFRS;
- Responsible for Cashflow Forecasting as per Group requirements;
- Contribute to organization and conducting of internal and external audits;
- Work on other assigned projects.
- Have Higher education in Finance / Accounting;
- Have Min 2 years previous experience in finance related area (Budgeting and Forecasting);
- Have excellent analytical skills;
- Are with good knowledge and usage of SAP - will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Are with good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel and Power Point;
- Are with good communication skills, positive and constructive attitude;
- Collaborative team-player;
- Have openness, flexibility and willingness to adapt to a changing environment;
- Have excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Bulgarian language knowledge will be considered advantage;
... we are looking forward to your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!