To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE: AUD 65,000 – AUD 70,000 + superannuation + comprehensive bonus & other benefits
LOCATION: Blacktown, NSW, Australia
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing.
The Trade Marketing Representative is responsible for the successful management and implementation of company strategies in a defined geographical territory.
Reports to: Area Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Contribute to state volume, share, and profit targets through utilisation of all relevant resources and Return on Investment principles.
- Contribute to the achievement of team targets, proven by taking ownership of individual performance & actively participating in a high-performance team culture.
- Develop long-term commercial relationships with key customers, based on personal and commercial credibility, and leverage these relationships for the commercial benefit of BATA and the retailer.
- Utilise insights gained from retailer/consumer wants and needs, to develop, implement and evaluate initiatives to provide tangible competitive advantage in the darkening marketplace.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have strong interpersonal and social skills?
- Do you have recent experience in a sales type role?
CRUCIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ideally, experience in FMCG for at least 1 year
- Previous experience in any sales type role also preferred
- Tertiary Marketing or Business Qualification is desirable or any other similar Tertiary Education considered
- Good commercial acumen and relationship management (internal & external partners)
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
You will receive a competitive remuneration package between AUD 65k – 70k with the eligibility to 10% superannuation. Employees in this role are also entitled for a full-time motor vehicle and other benefits.
We have flexible working, great parental leave and career's leave benefits and a positive and inclusive culture.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!