BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT TAIWAN IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL GRADUATE – FINANCE FUNCTION
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee
SALARY RANGE: Base Salary + World Class Training + Fast Track Development
LOCATION: Taipei City, Taiwan
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply and the moment we have an opening, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Anticipating your enthusiasm, please be advised that we expect the recruitment process to kick off in January 2024.
The Global Graduate Programme in British American Tobacco targets to develop graduates into management level position. In our Global Graduate Programme, you will work in a real job context with genuine responsibility; rotate through different functions. The Trainee with proven potential and performance record will be provided excellent career advancement opportunities within the organization after graduation.
The Graduate Talent must meet a series of performance targets during their training period and will be reviewed by every half a year. Failure to meet the predefined standards will mean departure from the programme.
This year, we are looking for Global Graduate Programme in functions of:
• Finance – Throughout the journey, there will be numerous projects given to further develop your career by working in Corporate Finance & Commercial Finance. You will be part of a team which is consulted and involved in advising on resource allocation of brand investment; evaluating and improving returns and, of course, in managing the delivery of consistent profit growth to the Group's shareholders.
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll give you:
• a real job with real impact from day one
• world-class leadership training and mentoring
• an array of corporate benefits that certify us as an Asia Pacific Top Employer
• international travel opportunities across the region
• 2 weeks of incredible training at the BAT Academy in the UK (or virtural) along with graduates across 40 countries and the global leadership team
• the flexibility to tailor your functional experience to align with your passions
• the chance to progress to a management role in 18 months
Qualifications, if you:-
• are internationally mobile and are looking for an international career in Finance;
• speak Mandarin and English fluently (both written and spoken);
• are a fresh graduate holds a bachelor and above degree (in Finance, Accounting or Economics or similar) OR with relevant work experience in the Finance field (max. 2 years);
• possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background;
• have strong analytical skills;
• are a energetic and self-motivated team player, a result-driven strategic thinker, open to challenges, proactive and resilient, inspiring and engaging.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.