BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT POLANDIS LOOKING FOR ADATA ARCHITECT
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
Application deadline: 23rd of December 2021
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Data and Integration Architect & Design Authority ensures that for every new requirement an optimal data and integration architecture and design has been identified to be implemented in BAT Integrated Planning Platform (Kinaxis Rapid Response), that is in line with architecture and design policies/principles.
To support implementation of Kinaxis Rapid Response we are establishing new Integrated Planning platform team in the Warsaw Tech Hub in Poland. This new team will work in close partnership with the Supply Network Operations (SNO) Capability team in the business providing technical capabilities to keep the lights on, to evolve and improve the platform, to maximise re-usage and to optimise and accelerate deployment to new markets.
Within the Supply Network Operations (SNO) function we manage Integrated Supply Chain Planning (Supply Planning and Demand Planning), Logistics and the deployment of New Product Introductions
Reports to: Kinaxis Product Manager / Platform Team Lead
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Fully understand Supply Network Operations (SNO) strategy, expected outcome, result and value that needs to be generated from Technology
- Reviews the data and integration design to confirm its suitability in regard to business requirements
- Owns data integration architecture for Integrated Planning Solutions.
- Ensure changes on Integrated Planning data integration do not impact upstream/downstream systems, identifying the changes required in upstream/downstream system
- Manages and approves new functionalities/changes technical design proposals for integration layer
- Approves/assures solution developments made by outsourced DevOps partners. Validates the delivered product to confirm its readiness for UAT and compliance with approved design
- Drives continuous optimization of integration and data layer, to improve performance and scalability
- Manages and prioritizes 3rd Party development work
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you Data Architect professional having deep data integration solutions knowledge and experience ?
- Do you have experience in managing 3rd party vendors ?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Data Integration platforms/tools/services experience
- Previous experience in designing/implementing complex data integration/middleware components (preferably for supply chain solutions)
- Experience in our preferred Data Integration Platform of choice is highly desirable: Talend
- Experience in SAP Data Integration tools and services
- Experience in large global organisations using in-sourced and out-sourced IDT (IT) service providers
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to plan own work to meet overall goals and objectives
- Strong facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Awareness and understanding of Lean-Agile project management and solution development methodologies and frameworks e.g. Dev Ops and SAFe.
- Degree Educated, with 5-10 years postgraduate
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning solutions would be additional benefit
- Experience working with additional integration components in our architecture is of benefit: Azure, Snowflake, Mulesoft for APIs
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain Planning processes and practical experience improving them using technology would be a benefit
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!