BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT POLAND IS LOOKING FOR Global Graduate Programme in Supply Chain
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee
FUNCTION: Supply Chain
Application deadline: 11.11.2021
What is Global Graduate Programme & What do we offer?
It's a 12 fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team! Our Graduate Programme in Operations helps you to develop exceptional skills - full of understanding the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Operations Supply Chain, Production, Quality Assurance, Product, Engineering, work together to achieve outstanding business results.
During your programme we will give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training in Global Graduate Academy where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from graduate to Junior Manager in 12months.
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2021 Graduate Programme!
- are looking for an international career in Supply Chain
- have higher education (preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics)
- speak fluent English
- are a fresh graduate or graduated in the past 2 years
- possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- have strong analytical skills
- are driven and ambitious
.... we are looking forward to your application! We are looking for the very best!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!