BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DBS Poland IS LOOKING FOR A Purchasing Planner
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Poland, Warsaw
Application deadline: 30.01.2022
Duration: Permanent contract
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Supply network operations structure.
The purpose of the role is executing activities to support the delivery of Cash, Cost, Service, and Supply NetworkOperations targets with close collaboration with factory & suppliers for the assigned geographic area on a Project basis.
You will have amazing opportunity to actively adopt and implement digital transformation initiatives (Planning Transformation, Hive, Clear Metal, PBI, and other online tools) for the factory/end market.
Reports to: Supply Planning Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: DRBU
What you will be accountable for
- Executing the firm orders within lead-time for suppliers whilst maintaining target inventory levels and efficient supplier price
- Monitoring, actioning and resolving suppliers’ exceptions
- Aligning purchase orders in the firm zone
- Collaborating with the master planner (or SNP) and suppliers on purchase orders
- Supervising and actioning inventory at risk of obsolesce
- Proactively collaborate with supplier to drive long term process improvement
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have knowledge of Material purchasing Planning?
- Are you familiar with E2E Synchronised Supply Chain?
- Are you comfortable working with data and systems to deliver accurate results?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- 1-3 years proven experience across Planning, Procurement, New Product Introduction
- Great Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and digital skills
- Supply Chain and materials purchasing knowledge (process, metrics)
- Knowledge in IWS, CI tools, and agile concept
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Influencing skills
- Proficient in English
- Experience with ERP / Planning systems
- University degree (Supply Chain related)
We are bat
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, achieving, together
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!