BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Warsaw, Poland
Application deadline: 23rd of December 2021
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
As a business analyst, you will work directly with process owners to gather their business requirements and translate to technical proposals to be considered for inclusion as part of the Kinaxis platform.
To support implementation of Kinaxis Rapid Response we are establishing new Integrated Planning platform team in the Warsaw Tech Hub in Poland. This new team will work in close partnership with the Supply Network Operations (SNO) Capability team in the business providing technical capabilities to keep the lights on, to evolve and improve the platform, to maximise re-usage and to optimise and accelerate deployment to new markets.
Within the Supply Network Operations (SNO) function we manage Integrated Supply Chain Planning (Supply Planning and Demand Planning), Logistics and the deployment of New Product Introductions
Reports to: Kinaxis Product Manager/Platform Team Lead
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Fully understand Supply Network Operations (SNO) strategy, expected outcome, result and value that needs to be generated from Technology
- Work with the Operations IDT Manager for SNO and Kinaxis Product Manager (line manager) to shape the future technology and solution roadmap for Integrated Supply Chain Planning, identifying future potential projects that will drive business value
- Establish the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documenting requirements with partners, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation
- Supports the identification of existing planning platform (Kinaxis) new functionalities to be exploited by BAT, and proposes new capabilities to be planned for design and deployment
- Support the Supply Chain Planning team through facilitation: identify and acquire agreement on new technology requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Ensures new requirements are fully understood by DevOps team
- Support IDT procurement to evaluate the capabilities of external vendors and system integrators to support our transformation initiatives
- Provides Level 3 product expertise (Kinaxis) support to business partners
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you IT professional with Supply Chain Planning solutions knowledge?
- Do you have experience in large global organisations using in-sourced and out-sourced IT service providers ?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain Planning processes and practical experience of improving them using technology
- Experience and awareness of the typical requirements for solution integration and data management
- Experience in our preferred Supply Chain Planning Solutions of choice is highly desirable: Kinaxis RapidResponse, and in general experience in deploying cloud-based Supply Chain Planning solutions
- Experience in large global organisations using in-sourced and out-sourced IDT (IT) service providers
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to plan own work to meet overall goals and objectives
- Effective communication and relationship management - experience working with business partners across various business functions
- Awareness and understanding of Lean-Agile project management and solution development methodologies and frameworks e.g. Dev Ops and SAFe.
- Degree Educated, with 5-10 years post graduate work experience preferably in a business facing IDT (IT) role
- Experience in SAP APO would be additional benefit
- Strong facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.