To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Non-Management Level
LOCATION: Winston Salem, NC
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Senior Manager, Manufacturing
Number of Direct Reports
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Execute strategic deployment of Autonomous Maintenance across ranked lines
- Support phase progression by building Autonomous Maintenance capabilities in operating teams
- Work with line managers to understand, track, and close Autonomous Maintenance knowledge gaps per individual across all ranked lines
- Participate in daily drum beat activities to help capability building
- Reapply Autonomous Maintenance learnings to all planned modules to accelerate performance
- Give regular Autonomous Maintenance deployment and performance update to management team
- Drive capability improvement of line teams in the execution of IWS standards
- Support deployment of IWS pillars and capabilities, performance improvement projects
- Drive compliance of IWS Standards through SUC’s and HC’s
- Coach and drive compliance to skill development activities
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience within IWS environment?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2-year degree in technical field
- Between 0 – 3 years of relevant professional experience minimum
- IWS and Lean Methodology background
- Base technical knowledge for machine components
- Ability to lead teams and influencing skills
- Strong coaching and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- 4 year degree (engineering, technical background) a plus
- Previous IWS experience in a manufacturing setting
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN—A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!