To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ALEAD MANAGER INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
SENIORITY LEVEL: Experienced Professional
LOCATION: Winston Salem, USA
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role ensures a professional and customer service-oriented relationship with international customers. Includes coordination and management of export/import shipments. Role ensures export order processing is integrated and supports sales order entry, collaborates with other departments to import and export various goods and materials, and manages the relationship with the freight forwarding vendor. Responsible for defining import/export transportation plans, generating financial and legal documents, and arranging inland freight when needed. Responsible for communicating and collaborating with internal and external business partners to ensure international customers’ orders are fulfilled and appropriately routed.
Reports to: Director, Logistics
Reporting Level: 0
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Serve as customer service contact for export business.
- Coordinate miscellaneous import/export shipments through collaboration with internal and external business partners
- Ensure import/export activities fulfill international contractual commitments and meet RAI Compliance requirements.
- Anticipate obstacles/opportunities and define alternative strategies to meet supply requirements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and with appropriate attention to detail
- Develop and troubleshoot appropriate SAP processes/functions as they relate to order-to-cash and identify systems requirements and work to resolve gaps
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of all key operational supply interfaces to ensure optimal order fulfillment
- Balance cost, service level, quality to meet and exceed international supply chain targets
- Incorporate continuous productivity improvements to ensure activities align with corporate standards
- Strong ability to influence and collaborate with internal and external resources
- Monitor and ensure integrity of all International Metrics to meet performance goals
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Can you multitask and work independently to get tasks completed?
- Are you a great leader and/or participant of project teams?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 7+ years relevant progressive work experience; Or Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field and 6+ years relevant progressive work experience; OR Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field and 5+ year experience Supply Chain and/or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with clients, vendors and project team members
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrated adherence to process and established protocol
- Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Ensures the accurate and timely preparation, processing, distribution, and retention of all necessary documentation.
- Good working knowledge of payment terms, delivery terms and ICC Incoterms
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP
- Demonstrated ability to work as a value-added team member
- Experience with SAP Order to Cash and Demand planning processes
- Awareness of U.S. regulations and laws governing importing and exportation.
- Knowledge of order processing, manufacturing, inventory management, distribution, and tax processes.
- Understanding of import/export compliance policies (i.e. TTB regulations, U.S. Customs regulations, USDA requirements, in-bond shipments)
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN—A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
SALARY AND BENEFITS OVERVIEW
- Annual Salary: Minimum: $88,400.00 ; Maximum: $130,000.00
- Bonus Target: 15%
The following is a general summary of the competitive compensation and benefit plans we offer:
- Company vehicle for eligible employees
- Cell phone allowance for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation.
- Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Company contributes an additional 3% to 401(k) whether employee participates or not
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drugs)
- Health Savings Account start-up contribution for employees in the high deductible health plan
- Flexible spending accounts for both Health Care and Dependent Care allowing employee to use pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified expenses during the calendar year
- Employee assistance program offering 8 free counseling sessions, per each issue, each calendar year for employees and/or their family members
- Company paid life insurance of 1x annual base pay ($50,000 minimum)
- Company paid accidental death or dismemberment coverage of 2x annual base pay ($50,000 minimum) through AD&D insurance
- Voluntary insurances offered at group rates: employee and dependent life insurance, AD&D insurance, critical illness, accident coverage, disability buy-up, and auto & home insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan support
- Foundation Scholarship Program
- Confidential personal financial counselling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers at corporate, research and manufacturing locations
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
- Paid Leave:
- Sick and Personal Time (exempt employees may be excused with pay for brief absences; non-exempt employees receive up to 6 days)
- Vacation (levels Below Senior Director receive 15 pro-rated days during first year of service; Senior Director and Officers receive 25 pro-rated days during first year of service).
- Holidays (Company recognized and two annual personal holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion)
- Parental Leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Funeral Leave
- Short-Term Disability Leave
- Long-Term Disability Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Military Leave
- Released Time for Children’s Education
- Community Outreach Leave
- Other paid leave benefits, as required by state or local law
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility, and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc.and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email atTalentAcquisition@RJRT.com.