To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
LOCATION: Winston Salem, NC
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Senior Manager Operations Compliance and Services
Number of Direct Reports
Internal -Supply Chain, Finance, Manufacturing, and other Operations’ team members
External – Vendors and external auditing or regulatory entities.
Up to 10%
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Responsible for processes to ensure Procurement systems and procedures are compliant with all SOX, Audit and Regulatory requirements which include developing and updating SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Supports Procurement and Operations Services initiatives designed to improve business processes, cost structure and drive compliance.
- Provides reporting including spend analytics, supplier risk analysis, and supplier performance reporting.
- Facilitates and coordinates Supply Chain and Procurement activities including supplier segmentation, supplier score carding, supplier/commodity risk analysis, supplier diversity initiatives, etc.
- Assists with testing, training and documentation related to changes to policies, procedures and processes.
- Supports Information Technology with Operations Services and Procurement systems issues and enhancements.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effective processes, reporting and controls.
- Identifies ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems and processes.
- Assists with the data collection and reporting of third-party procurement vendors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (i.e. vendor management; SOX compliance and audits).
- Manages special projects and/or assignments as required, using approved guidelines.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you able to and interested in managing multiple assignments/project?
- Do you have experience with systems or process compliance?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 6+ years of relevant work experience Or Associate Degree in Business or related field and 4+ years relevant work experience Or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Two years relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, specifically utilizing Excel
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with SAP, Ariba or other Procurement software, SharePoint
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN—A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
- Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!