BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Middle
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Organize and provide legal support to the marketing stream of company’s business, particularly to the brand, trade marketing and distribution, strategic planning & insights, procurement, logistics and external affairs divisions.
Reports to: IDT Senior Services Analyst
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- BAT manufacturing location in Prylucky – 80% of working time, Kyiv – 20%
- Collects and analysis business needs, develops proposals for future improvements of IT systems and services, regularly monitor business process performance and proactively come up with suggestions to improve process performance using IT tools
- Manages assigned IT projects and activities to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope of project.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects and activities including objectives, technologies, systems, data specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Sets and tracks project IT milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays and changes of scope, fulfill proper change managements as needed.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports of IT tasks.
- Represents local IT team in main global IT projects
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Project Management experience
- The right kind of project leadership skills
- Speaking the right business and IT languages
- Active negotiation and communication skills and accountability
- Understand global IT standards,
- Broad meeting management skills
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!