BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Management
POSITION TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Seoul, Korea
Disclaimer: We might not have an open role at this moment, but, because our work environment is very dynamic, we would love to hear from you! We encourage you to apply and the moment we have a suitable position for your profile, the Recruitment Team will contact you as soon as possible.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role will assess market performance, competitor activities, and industry developments in South Korea, providing valuable insights and reports to key stakeholders. As the hub of market intelligence, your timely reporting and input will shape informed decision-making. Join us to shape the future of tobacco!
Reports to:Head of Trade
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
Support & work closely with Head of Trade in actionable information and demand forecast management with the responsibilities of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Daily/weekly tracking enabling common understanding of performance vs. target and drive remedial actions to address issues
- Develop and update the monthly marketing performance dashboard – share / volumes (off-take & shipment) / trade core execution KPIs by account / depot / geographical areas
- Deliver competitor analysis / trademark review for the development of strategic competitor reviews for inclusion in the annual marketing planning process
- Provide quality input (via in-depth analysis) into EMF (planning) cycles to drive aligned view on demand forecasting/sensitivities in Trade
- Support the assessment of daily/monthly share & market actual data, market size, and competitor impact
- Work closely with respective managers across Trade & Area teams to provide robust bottom-up forecast to support development of demand planning
- Ensure monthly/quarterly reporting are managed on time in full of accuracy and alignment
- Timely input to Head of Trade, respective Channel Managers, and Information & Demand Planning Manager to develop quantity content/materials for internal meetings
- Develop frameworks and reporting standards to assess new product launches, market activities, and trade activities performances
- Connect with various teams and stakeholders to provide valuable market insights, competitor intel, and market intelligence reports to improve business performance
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you enjoy coming up with creative approaches or innovative techniques when creating comprehensive monthly marketing performance dashboard that captures actionable insights for decision-making at various levels within the organization?
- How would you engage and collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders to uncover valuable market insights and gain a competitive edge through comprehensive competitor intelligence?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3-5 years of marketing information / demand planning experience in global FMCG
- Experienced in managing/analysing market data/trends and providing marketing recommendations
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Ability to define trends / opportunities – with strengths in conducting deep dive analyses, with application to way forward activity plans and demand planning
- Proven ability in proactively driving robust sales forecast for the efficiency and effectiveness of demand planning
- Ability to synthesize / process numerous pieces of information and data to generate share/volume/trade KPI dashboards
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge with good use of Powerpoint / Excel / Word
- English is a prerequisite
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Economics and/or Marketing
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.